Second Saturday, Fourth Saturday, from 01/09/2021 to 12/31/2021, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Location: Campbell Church of Christ, 1075 West Campbell Avenue, Campbell, CA US 95008
Coronavirus update: Our Care Ministry is still open during our regularly scheduled times, and we will be taking the utmost precautions in order to prevent the spread of any viruses. If you find yourself in need of even just a little help with food, come and let us care for you.
Two Saturdays each month, our church partners with City Team to offer a free food pantry open to anyone in need.
Our 2021 store schedule is:
- January – October: open 12-2pm on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month.
- November – December: open 12-2pm on the 2nd and 3rd Saturday of each month.
If you would like to receive food, please bring a photo ID and proof of residence (mail with your address). We will create an account for you and give you a free membership card that you will use every time you attend.
Here are the types of food we will have every time:
- 2 bags of dry groceries each weigh about 17lbs
- 30-40lbs of fresh fruits and vegetables depending what are in season.
- 4-6lbs of meat that can include frozen chicken, ground turkey, pork or fish.
- 1 dozen eggs
Specific items will vary from event to event, and you can choose what you want from what we have to offer. We expect each customer/family will receive about 80lbs of groceries.
If you would like to donate to this great ministry, you can do so at cityteam.org/neighborhood/